Sorry, nothing in cart.
Melanotan 2 Tanning Injections Tutorial
The injection is administered subcutaneous (sub-Q) the same as an insulin injection.
Again there are many resources on the internet on how to administer a subcutaneous injection.
- Wash your hands.
• Wipe the top of the premixed melanotan 2 with the alcohol wipe and leave to dry.
• Choose the injection site for this dose.
• Insert the needle into the grey rubber top of the bottle at an angle of 90°.
• Pull back the plunger and draw up the required dosage (10IU).
• Remove the needle from the vial.
• Holding the needle upwards, tap the syringe gently to move any air bubbles towards the needle.
• Push the plunger gently to remove any excess air.
• Pinch an inch of fatty tissue around the midsection between your thumb and index finger.
• Holding the needle at a 90º or 45° angle , insert the needle into the skin fold.
• Continue to hold the skin and push the syringe plunger to inject the medicine while counting to 10 slowly.
• Remove the needle from the skin and let go of the skin fold.