Sorry, nothing in cart.
Melanotan 2 Tanning Injections Tutorial
When reconstituting MTII only use sterile water for injections or Bacteriostatic water.
Please do not confuse:
Milligrams (MGS) = solid
Millilitres (MLS) = liquid
• We are now ready to insert the sterile water into the peptide vial of melanotan 2. Take your peptide vial, and insert the syringe through the center ring of the grey rubber stopper at enough of an angle so that once the needle penetrates the rubber and it is angled towards the side of the vial.
• Slowly push down on the plunger allowing the sterile water to enter down the sides of the vial and into the solution. Take your time doing this, as there is no rush.
• Repeat for the remainder of sterile water (2ML). Once all of the sterile water is added to the vial, remove the syringe and gently and roll the vial between your index finger and thumb. Allowing the powder to dissolve into the sterile water, do not shake.
• Once the proper amount is added, place the safety cap back on your syringe.
• Store reconstituted product in fridge.
There are plenty of resources online, key search terms would be:
• How to open an ampoule.
• How to mix peptides.
• How to reconstitute melanotan 2.
Alternatively you can buy your melanotan premixed here.
The injection is administered subcutaneous (sub-Q) the same as an insulin injection.
Again there are many resources on the internet on how to administer a subcutaneous injection.
- Wash your hands.
• Wipe the top of the premixed melanotan 2 with the alcohol wipe and leave to dry.
• Choose the injection site for this dose.
• Insert the needle into the grey rubber top of the bottle at an angle of 90°.
• Pull back the plunger and draw up the required dosage (10IU).
• Remove the needle from the vial.
• Holding the needle upwards, tap the syringe gently to move any air bubbles towards the needle.
• Push the plunger gently to remove any excess air.
• Pinch an inch of fatty tissue around the midsection between your thumb and index finger.
• Holding the needle at a 90º or 45° angle , insert the needle into the skin fold.
• Continue to hold the skin and push the syringe plunger to inject the medicine while counting to 10 slowly.
• Remove the needle from the skin and let go of the skin fold.